Measurements performed by the Audio Acoustics Laboratory are made by means of high quality equipment and in accordance with international standards. The Laboratory is specialized in:
Environment noise measurements:
- Noise caused by installations, equipment and industrial works
- Noise caused by roads, railway lines and tramlines
- Noise caused by airports
- Noise measurements in rooms – noise in residental buildings and public utility buildings
Electroacoustics systems measurements:
- Speakers characteristics and parameters measurement
- Audiometric measurements of headphones (osseus and aerial)
- Acoustic insulation measurement in buildings and of building elements
Audioacoustics Laboratory is now in phase of obtaining measurements accreditation. Accreditation will apply to environment noise measurements, room noise measurements and audiometric measurements of headphones.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Feel free to contact us. We will answer as soon as possible.