Measurements performed by the Audio Acoustics Laboratory are made by means of high quality equipment and in accordance with international standards. The Laboratory is specialized in:
Environment noise measurements:
- Noise caused by installations, equipment and industrial works
- Noise caused by roads, railway lines and tramlines
- Noise caused by airports
- Noise measurements in rooms – noise in residental buildings and public utility buildings
Electroacoustics systems measurements:
- Speakers characteristics and parameters measurement
- Audiometric measurements of headphones (osseus and aerial)
- Acoustic insulation measurement in buildings and of building elements
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Feel free to contact us. We will answer as soon as possible.